Thursday, August 21, 2008
More Frustration
Our dossier arrived in St. Louis yesterday morning.

It was reviewed today.

I am told it is missing two pieces of paper from our Home Study agency.

I am totally frustrated by this because I had been told previously that all was OK with that end. I actually believe they have the two forms they are looking for but they were not State Certified. I had been told before they did not need to be state certified.

Very Frustrating.

I didn't get on my computer at all yesterday or earlier today so our agency is already closed and I can't call our social worker.

Hopefully it can all be fixed tomorrow.

I'm going to go and have a good cry now. I was soooo hoping that we would be on the waiting list by Sept. 1. That probably won't happen now. Sigh.

Labels: ,


  posted at 6:04 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Ah sweetie- what a bummer. I know how disappointed you are. Just keeping thinking that God has a plan. For the right time. The right child.
Love you.

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I am so sorry. That is too much frustration!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

I'm so sorry! That's a rough bit of news, I'm sure! Keep us posted on the updates. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: