Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I Love Ice Cream, Don't You?
A month ago we started looking around for a good deal on a little truck for our two teenage boys to share. I look through adds online each day looking for that perfect deal we just can't pass up.

I came across this last night.





I especially love the 22" fancy rims. Quite a deal I thought for $4,000.00.


The boys didn't seem all that excited but I was trying to convince them that this could be their first entrepreneurial adventure. They could sell ice cream out of the back during lunch at school to pay for gas.


They. Were. Not. Amused

I also tried to talk them into the little old fire truck I found on Ebay. They didn't like that either.

Kids these days. There really is no pleasing them.

  posted at 8:29 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Well I think it's an excellent idea. Summer job and transportation all in one!

Don't expect any daughters-in-law anytime soon though. :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You NEED to buy that truck!!! I know it would be a big hit around here!!

Oh, and by the way Julie, come on over for a visit. I have something for you (hee-hee)!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

Yes, I love ice cream.

I wonder if it is for sale b/c people can't afford to do that job b/c of gas. I love it personally:)

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

LOL! did you buy it anyway? It DOES look like a "cool" idea. Seriously, they could make some good money with that! (But I guess they wouldn't be too popular with the girls . . . maybe not a bad thing either!)

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!
I found your blog through FF Network, I really enjoyed reading it. You have a beautiful family!
Velvia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: