Saturday, August 16, 2008
Brother and Sister
One of the things I love about having a 9 (almost 10) year old son is that he still likes having me take his picture. He will pose and then enthusiastically ask if I am going to put his picture on my blog? Unlike his brothers, the teenagers, who flinch every time I point the camera at them and say something like "this better not end up on your blog".

Garrett was such a sweet older brother last week and spent a day hanging with his little sister.

They did PlayDoh together.


Practicing his Barber skills.


She is very proud of her doggy.
This guy was definitely having a bad hair day.



After PlayDoh he had lunch with her and even watched Little Bear without complaining.

After lunch they went in the pool. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that.

After I took the pictures he asked "Your going to put these on the blog right"?

Yes son. Here they are for all to see what a wonderful big brother you are.

*********************************************************************************************************
See this puzzle?
Samantha and I started this puzzle last week. It is driving me crazy. Between all the Olympic watching and puzzle construction its amazing that the house isn't falling down around me.
This is what it is suppose to look like. Note to self: Never buy a round puzzle again. The pieces will DRIVE YOU CRAZY.

Update: That one little piece of paper came in the mail yesterday. Yeah!!!! I'm going to Fed Ex our dossier to the adoption agency this afternoon. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!

Labels: , ,


  posted at 9:39 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Deedra said...

What a great big brother! Such a lucky little sister to have him still like to play with her!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Woot! Woot!!!!!

So excited about "that one little piece of paper" :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Oh, exciting on your adoption progress!

Also, such a sweet brother to play with his little sister. My older kids are good about that, too. They really like each other's company (which makes it nice for me, too!)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Very nice big brother, to spend the day with his li'l sis like that :)

Congrats on that paper progress - great news for you all!

Thanks for your kind words on yesterday's post. It was a hard one to write, and I'm glad it's done. Been sitting in there in my brain for days :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on that paper, and what cute pix of your kids!!

Mary

PS-- Thanks for listing me on your sidebar! I am now blogging at
http://owlhaven.net if you find a moment to change it

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Cakes said...

Woohoooo! Now things will start moving along! And what a great relationship between your kids.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I have a few kids who ask if it will get on the blog...what a good brother he is.

I am so excited about your little piece of paper. It's getting closer!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Lori said...

What a wonderful big brother! Oh, and just the other day I bought a round puzzle, oops,LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: