Saturday, January 10, 2009
I'm Tired Before I Even Start
On the calendar for today;

8:30 a.m. Drive Tyler to new high school (which is 30 miles North of us) for testing. Yeah, new school!!!

8:30 a.m. Zach is suppose to be at a baseball college camp 30 miles east of our home.

9:00 a.m. Garret is suppose to be at a Little League clinic 15 minutes from our house.

7:00 a.m. Hubby is suppose to be at the Junior High for a program our District Little League is putting on that somehow he ended up being in charge of. This, however, means he is not around to chauffeur children to where they need to be.

I need to be three places at once tomorrow morning

I need to be three separate people.

Anyone have a recipe for doubling or tripling yourself laying around?

Labels: ,


  posted at 12:00 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Virginia Revoir said...

Wow! I know how that feels! I just recently enrolled the boys in an awesome school just 3 blocks from me that I didn't even know existed. I'm am so excited. I don't know about how to triple myself but I do know having lots of energy helps! LOL

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

GOodnews, I wish I knew a trick, but I don't!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger jolincountry said...

Yep, this is one of the hazards of having multiple children.. spreading yourself too thin.
I hope you get it all worked out without too much stress :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Luanne said...

Yikes! Hope you figure it out...and if you do, can you share your secret? I could use some tips. I havn't been successful yet on my cloning project :)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Set up a tent for someone outside of where they need to be in the morning.

If it's good enough for gamers it's good enough for them! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: