Monday, July 02, 2007
Well, Gee Whiz!
First, thanks for all the kind words and emails regarding our anniversary. We had a nice dinner out and a fun relaxing day by the pool. I still can't believe it has been 22 years.

I really wanted to post a picture of us on our wedding day because, quite frankly, we were really hot.

OK, just kidding.

I did get a new scanner and when I can figure out how to work it (I am not really good at that kind of stuff) I will post a pic for fun.

Stayed tuned. I am sure you are all holding your breath in anticipation.

Secondly, Heidi at Gods Grace in Practice blessed my socks off when she said this about me;

I first came across Julie in a blogring thingey. She completely floored and impressed me with her amazing story telling. She also is very humorous and I admire her positive attitude.


and then she gave me this.


Aww, shucks. I am truly honored.

I would like to spread the bloggety love by passing this award on to Michelle at Military Mommy. She always brings a smile to my face with her whit and funny stories. Her kindness and caring always seem to shine through her posts. I really love going to her blog and seeing what is going one. She is also a great cook and there is usually something yummy on the stove that she is happy to tell you about. Go visit her and see what I mean.

Labels:


  posted at 1:40 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 4:40 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

My scanner is like my printer, it only works about half the time. Glad you had a nice anniversary!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for your thoughtfulness. : )

And I agree that you deserve this award - I love coming over to see what your sweet family is up to.

Hope your summer is fun and relaxed.

Love Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: