Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Weight Loss Challenge - Week 6
Last Tuesday I totally forgot to post about the weight loss challenge. I guess that probably tells you how the diet is going.

To say it has been crazy and hectic at our house would be an understatement. Not exactly the best life style change conditions.

I have been trying and haven't totally abandoned the fight. I did gain back one pound. But I am still minus the other five....so I am trying, again, not to be to hard on myself.

I keep telling myself that it took me several years to put all this weight on and it should probably take me at least six months to get it all off. I need to stick with it and allow myself to have setbacks. I am trying.

So, total so far..... - 5 pounds.

I hope to lose at least 1 pound by next Tuesday.

I am now off to count some points and plan some fun, healthy meals. If I get really motiviated perhaps I will swim some laps in the pool.

For more weight loss stories visit Tales From the Scales.

Hope you'r enjoying your summer!

Labels:


  posted at 2:11 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Journo June aka MamaBear said...

We all definitely have our ups and downs. Hang in there, your overall progress is great! :-D

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

You are doing great, friend. I love your "get right back on" attitude. Great job! You have the right spirit. :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Things will get better my dear, hang in there.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Great job on forgiving yourself! And greater job on coming back to us!

Good luck this week! You CAN do it!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I have had big problems with the yo-yo factor too! I guess we just need to keep on keeping on. We can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: