Thursday, May 14, 2009
Yes, I am still here....
Sorry for the long absence. Life has been very very busy lately.

The swine flu seems to have left the area, or at least they aren't talking about it non stop any more. Thank you very much.

Samantha turned 13 a few weeks ago. We now have three teens living in the house. People used to warn me about this. They told me it would be awful. While their are a lot of hormones and mood swings to be dealt with, I find I really like my teenagers. They are fun and interesting. I can't wait to see what God has planned for their futures.

Our home school year is winding down and we are going to try and finish by the first week of June. It has been a fun, scary, exsillarating, frustrating, wonderful year of home schooling. I am really excited for next year now that I have one year of doing this under my belt. I am going to the home school convention in July and can't wait to hear all the speakers and look at all the new curriculum, etc. Should be lots of fun.

I'll be back in a few days with pictures and more information. I just wanted to check in and tell everyone Hi. I have really missed checking in with all of you.

Have a Blessed Day!

Labels: ,


  posted at 8:52 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

i am going to a HS convention in July also! which one are you going to? i think we are going to one in Long Beach. i need to call my friend and ask her becasue she hasnt even given the website or info yet

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I'm glad you checked in! Have a great end of your homeschool year!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger jolincountry said...

Hey, good to hear from you. I'm glad you're coming to a great end of your first year of homeschooling. This is the end of our 2nd year.
I know what you mean about the teenagers. I have 2 in my home as well. Sometimes they are so loveable and sometimes, well.. they are teenagers.. lol

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: