Thursday, May 22, 2008
I'm Baaaack
Wow, two weeks have gone by since I had a chance to update the old blog. The word busy would not begin to describe the last few weeks.

Firstly, we have decided not to move. We did meet with a realtor who thought she had a buyer for our house. This statement sent me into a panic attack which made me realize I didn't really want to move. The extra space and land would have been nice but this definitely is not the right time for us. We have way to much going on in our life to take on a move. I feel so much better since we made this decision.

One of our documents for the adoption needed to be redone so I got that taken care of. We now just need to receive all the documents back from the Secretary of State so we can send it all off to the adoption agency. I will be so happy when all those papers are out of my life.

Tyler has had some more testing and the urologist also can't figure out what is going on with him. All the tests have come out normal but he is still having the same symptoms. They are a little baffled, and are ordering more tests.

My mom also has had a health scare but, praise God, all seems to be well with her now. She does have shingles and is in some pain but hopefully those will be gone within the next few days.

Baseball season is still in full swing with All Stars just around the corner. It looks like hubby may be the manager of one of the All Star Teams so our season won't be over for a while. Zach is done with his High School season and starts his travel ball season this weekend. Both Garrett and Zach will be playing in Memorial Weekend tournaments. That means they will have a minimum of 8 games combined. No laying around in lounge chairs by the pool for us.

I have some new pictures I've been wanting to share so I will try and get those up tomorrow. Take care and thanks so much to all of you who emailed to check on me. I'm so sorry life took over and I forgot about my little old blog. I'll try and do better in the future.

Labels:


  posted at 9:46 AM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 10:58 AM, Blogger missy said...

Glad you're back!

Enjoy the summer and the house you now know is home!!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Crissybug said...

great to have you back!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Cakes said...

busy busy busy!
glad to see you back!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger LISA said...

Missed Ya!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

You sound super-busy, esp. with the baseball. Our 12yo is playing Little League and just with one, it wears me out (plus it's always cold and rainy for his games.)

I'm glad you are happy about not moving. It is SUCH a huge thing -- I know we will have to again someday and the thought just stresses me out.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

We've been busy here, too. I know what you mean about moving anxiety. We HAVE decided to move, and that brought so much to do. Whew!! I never knew my house needed so much work :)
Glad to hear your mom is OK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: