Monday, July 16, 2007
Toilet Papering 101
What were you doing last night between 12:00 and 2:00am?

If you are a "normal" person you were probably sleeping (or blogging).

I was doing this.




With 5 teenage boys.

The boys each bought money to buy some TP. I took them to Walmart where I think they may have bought out the store.

They methodically unwrapped each roll and threw it into my trunk for easy access. Here is a peek at my trunk.



They did not even use half of it. I am fully stocked on toilet paper until the year 2009.

All the boys spent the night and then I woke them up at the crack of dawn for breakfast.

The crack of dawn to a 15 year old boy is 10:00am.

They had pancakes and bacon and then jumped into the pool. They have been out there for hours.

Playing Marco Pollo.

If I hear one more person yell MARCO I may go mad.

So, I devised a full proof plan to get them out of the pool.

Lunch!

Here they are pigging out and acting goofy with a little help from younger brother.




I now await the evening. The time of retaliation.

I am sure the girls are plotting their revenge as I speak.

I am off to take a much needed nap.

Marco....Pollo....Marco.....Pollo......Marco

Labels: ,


  posted at 1:49 PM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

Oh the lazy days of summer...I cannot believe all of the toilet paper! That is great! You are a great mom...the boys will remember that forever!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Qtpies7 said...

One year our kids went and "forked" the youth pastor. That was great! They put hundreds of plastic forks poked into his yard. You have to pull each and every one of them out of the ground by hand that way, lol.
He knows just how loved he is! Thankfully he is a good sport and knows that it means they love him.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Carrien Blue said...

You definitely have a house full. :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Deedra said...

You must be the coolest mom around! The "yard rolling" as it's called around here, usually gets really cranked up right around Halloween.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Oh my, you bring back all those TP'ing days. Thanks for the memories, LOL!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Joyfulness said...

You are the coolest mom!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

What a rockin' mom you are! Sounds like your house is lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: