Saturday, July 11, 2009
Quote of the Day
Me: Mom, your hair looks so nice today.



Mom: Thanks, Angela (her grand daughter), came over and gave me a perm and colored my hair.



Me: I love the new color.



Mom: Me to. I'm just not ready to be gray yet.



My mom will turn 90 in November.



Something tells me she will never be ready to go gray.

Here she is with my Dad before her new color.

She now has beautiful ash blonde hair again.

My mom always looks good. I hope I am as healthy and happy as my parents when I am almost 90.

You both are an inspiration!

*******************************************************************************
My parents have already started a photo album for our new Ethiopian kids. They are very distressed that we only have 5 pictures of them.

That is so sweet and it is such a blessing to our family that my parents are supporting us in our adoption as fully as they are.

We love you both so so much!!!!

Labels: , ,


  posted at 8:54 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Virginia Revoir said...

Awww.... what great parents you have! You are so blessed! She does look beautiful as a blonde. I agree about the grey. I think I will always dye my hair as a blonde. Even if I do it a slight blodish/grey. Whatever that is! LOL.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Your parents look great! Your mother is a lovely woman. She does NOT look 90!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: