All day I tried to just tell myself that this must be God's plan. They weren't our children. However, my heart is not buying it.
I have decided to try and find someone who can help us bring our kids home. Our agency no longer works with the orphanage where the children are. However, I have to at least try and find one that can give me some information and/or help us still bring them home. I need closure.
I would feel so much better if I knew another family was adopting them or that their father changed his mind and came back for them. However, while I understand our agencies reasons for sending them back to their original orphanage, I do not agree with it.
This evening I have been sending emails and compiling phone numbers of places I will call to try and get some help. If I run into a dead end, so be it. At least I will have the comfort of knowing I did everything I could to bring them home.
The children are at Holy Savior orphanage in Wonji. If you know of an agency who deals with them or you think might help us adopt them from their please let me know.
I just can't let the go....not yet.