Sunday, December 23, 2007
An Early Gift Exchange
Paige (4) has come down with a nasty cough. She seems to feel OK but we decided she should stay home from Church this morning. I know I wouldn't appreciate a little girl coughing all over my children in Sunday School two days before Christmas.

When the family got home from Church Paige was feeling a little bored so we decided to let her open the gift her sister had bought for her.. I doubt she will be able to stay up late enough tomorrow night to participate in the kids gift exchange so this was a great idea.

She loved her little tea set and immediately went and got her stuffed dog to serve him tea.

Here Doggy have some of my special blend.


Let me help you with that.

I'm feeling much better.


p.s. Please don't mind my bed head. Mommy has been so busy today she forget to brush it.

Merry Christmas from me and my doggy.

Labels:


  posted at 3:24 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 5:13 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I love tea sets and that one is really cute! I'm glad she likes it.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Cute! Looks like there are many fun tea parties in the future.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Cakes said...

So adorable!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Rochelle said...

How sweet! My daughter has one similar. This made me want her to dig it out!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger LISA said...

Paige is such a cutie. I love tea sets!I'm sure everyone will get their invite to the tea party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: