Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Where Is Winter?
We are having a little heat wave go through our State. I had to TURN THE AIR CONDITIONER ON for a little while today. Holly smokes, perhaps someone forgot to tell the weather man that it is actually WINTER.

Not only is it hot but the air is so dry that my skin is flaking off all over the floor. Not the kind of snow I really appreciate this time of year.

This isn't really the kind of snow I like either. Don't you wish your house could look like this?


We got a package stuffed full of these wonderful snowflakes. Paige was running around the house throwing them in the air screaming "It snowing, It snowing".

Tyler climbed into the box and the other kids had fun making it snow on him.

It even "snowed" on the toys.



Those of you with cold weather please send some our way. It's just not the same drinking hot chocolate by the fire and listening to Christmas carols when the temp outside is in the 80's and 90's.

Thank You very much.

Labels:


  posted at 6:26 PM  
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Rochelle said...

You are truly a FUN mom!! :)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how hard those things are to clean up.

We have snow, but I'll keep it for now. If we get a few feet or something like that I'll send you some.

:)

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is midsummer here so I know what you mean about hot Christmases!

Kate

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Cakes said...

my kids are dying for some snow, too! But, we do have the cold. Just not the snow.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger LISA said...

We're getting sleet today! Does that count?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Oh my, I sure will! You'll have to wait until we get A LOT more, however. I can be pretty selfish when it comes to snow. Tonight we're supposed to get a little more, I hope a lot more!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You can have some of our cold, but I won't let you have any of our snow! (Not yet anyway.) Finally, the ugly gray ground is covered with beautiful fluffy white. I usually love it the first month or two or even three, but by about month five....I start to grumble! Ask me again in February.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hide those things as soon as I get a box with them in them! How nice of you to let them have so much fun!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Qtpies7 said...

I'd trade places with you in a heart beat! I would much rather be sitting there with the A/C on that trying to warm myself in front of the vent that only hits my feet.
And I would go psycho on my kids if they did that with packing peanuts, oh, yes I would! You are a much better mama than I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: