Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Rain, Baseball, and A Little Excercise
Last week Paige was so excited to wake up and find it raining outside. She immediately went to the closet, pulled out her umbrella, and ran outside to play. She played out there all morning in her bare feet and pajama's. Made me cold just looking at her but she had a great time.

Our poor dog wasn't quite as excited. She had been left out all night and for some reason did not go into her nice dry dog house. Instead she laid in the rain and got wet and dirty. She usually sleeps with our oldest son at night so I am unsure why she was left outside. As you can see from the picture below she wasn't very happy with me when I let her in to dry off.

Fall weather has finally arrived. I am so enjoying the cool breezes and cuddling on the couch with a big blanket and my little ones (and big ones) all around.

Right now our oldest is laying on the floor with his younger brother and sister trying to teach them his 8 minute ab routine (and also trying to forget that his Red Sox are behind 7-3 to the Indians in the 8th inning). The kid is getting pretty buff so his siblings have decided he may be on to something. I should really be on the floor with them but instead I am bundled on the couch watching last nights Dancing With the Stars. Hey, a girls got to have her priorities straight. It would be really really wrong to watch the results show tonight without having watched last nights dances.

However, I am nothing if not supportive of their efforts.

I'm going to make some popcorn so I can throw it at them while they try and exercise.

That's just the kind of wonderful mama that I am.

Labels: ,


  posted at 6:06 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:00 AM, Blogger missy said...

Sigh. The Red Sox. My hubby is an Indians fan so it is particularly painful.

Your little one looks so beautiful in her pretty pj's with that pink umbrella!! And the poor doggie.....putting off some serious attitude!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

Go Indians! Why would a California boy like the Red Sox? Although I admit that I usually root for them when they play the Yankees. My husband is a Yankees fan.

Poor doggy!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the umbrella! My son is cheering for the Sox as well. Maybe they can turn it around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: