Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I'm Hitting The Hay Early Tonight
Our four year old, Paige, woke up last night at 1:00am (I suppose that would actually be this morning) and would not go back to sleep. I took her downstairs to try and lull her back to sleep, however, that never worked.

I think I fell asleep on the couch off and on, until she would sweetly rub my cheek's and tell me "Wake up, Mommy, Wake Up".

Did you know that Bob the Builder is on at 2:00am? I had been wondering what happened to Bob. I hadn't seen him on any local channels since my youngest son was a toddler. We watched Jay Jay the airplane, Sesame Street, and Dragon Tales. She still would not go back to sleep.

We have both been up since 1:00am. She would not take a nap. I am exhausted.

Paige had her one year shots on Monday so I am wondering if it is a reaction to those. She has a low grade fever and a few rashes on her body. However, it doesn't really seem to be bothering her. She is happy and playing nicely with her dolls.

Yes, we are three years late on her shots. She had a really bad reaction to them as a baby so we only did two sets and then stopped. Mom has been a chicken until now to try it again. If their going to cause her not to sleep I may wait until she is 21 to finish the series.

Anyway, it is 5:30 here and we have been up for a very long time. I have already fed every one else dinner, and hubby is getting our sports kids ready for their practices.

I'm off to bed. Please pray she will finally go to sleep.

Sweet Dreams everyone.

Labels: ,


  posted at 5:14 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Boy I know what you mean about the shots! I took a long time for Brooke too, because she had a bad reaction. Scared the crap out of me. Thing is, I called and told the nurse who gave her the shot how she reacted and she said she doesn't think it was a true reaction to the shot. Had to be something else. Yeah right!! I was upset and scared. We took our own sweet time getting shots. Not according to their schedule at all. None of my other kids had any reactions, but one is one too many.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I planned to do the same thing--didn't fall asleep till 3 and was up at 7:30 this morning--but my son couldn't find the cd of me singing him to sleep and kept coming down.

I so understand the "Wake up Mommy" bit, he used to do that to me all the time. Sleep is GOOD!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I certainly didn't know that about children's programming in the night.

I hope you get some rest¡ You surely need it.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger LISA said...

I hope you get some rest. When your past the "everythings funny" phase of being tired...then NOTHING is funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: