Friday, June 15, 2007
do you really want to know how to make your life more exciting?
Well, you might want to try this....





I have been told that this is the only way to properly wash and load the dishes into the dishwasher. Apparently it also doesn't give you dish pan hands. My guess is because you are not actually touching a dish during this process. Hmmm.

For those of you with toddlers this may be a helpful tip. Bathe said toddler in a nice warm bath and get fresh new PJ's on him/her. Turn your back for one moment, and after toddler disappears, go to look for her. You will maybe find this....


Apparently going into the back yard, pouring the dogs water bowl into the planter, and then rolling around in said planter, is a proper bedtime activity.

Who could have known?

My third and final tip for the day is this...

To have a truly relaxing Saturday afternoon invite your sons entire baseball team and their families over for a BBQ and pool party.

By my last count we are at over 50 people, half of whom are 9 and under.

I am off now to grocery shop and look for a good over the counter sedative.

Pray for me people.

Labels: , ,


  posted at 9:43 AM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

OH my goodness, I think I have enough excitement to suit me just fine! Thanks for the tips, though.

I wish you good luck in finding that over-the-counter sedative!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

ROFL Great pics!

BTW, you can change your password at wordpress to one you can remember more easily by going to your wordpress dashboard, clicking on "users" then "your profile" and scrolling down to the bottom of the page to where it says "update your password", entering your new password 2 x's and clicking "update your profile". :)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

I like your kids. They are my kind of people. :)

And 25 kids 9 and under? That gives me the twitches.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

OH my! You have a very entertaining life! NEver a dull moment!

I am in awe.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Love the pics! Oh my, going from suds to mud! Keeps a momma busy doesn't it? Can't say we lead boring lives. Thanks for sharing these precious moments. What would we do without our cameras?

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh my GOODNESS! What fun for the kids . . . maybe not so much for mama though. Hope you are able to enjoy all of it.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Joyfulness said...

Too funny! At least to those of us enjoying it from the outside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: