Monday, November 09, 2009
Turning 90
My mom's party on Saturday was a giant success. We had so much fun. I still have relatives sleeping on my couches this morning but by tomorrow our home should be back to normal.

My mom showed up in the cutest brown suit and boots. She will be hip until the day she dies.


Her cake represented all that she loves in life.
Singing happy birthday. Isn't she pretty?

We have a friend who is an ammeter photographer who came and took pictures. I will post more when I get his shots. I'm sure they will be great.

We had around 70 people there, big band music playing in the back ground, old photo albums to look through, and family and friends to catch up with.

The food was fantastic and I ate way way to much.

I talked with my mom yesterday morning and asked if she was all recovered from Saturdays extravaganza? "Oh yes" she tells me, "I'm all rived up and ready for the next 10 years of my life now!"

I guess I better start thinking about her 100th birthday party pretty soon.

Labels: ,


  posted at 7:50 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What fun! I wish I still had my mom around, you are blessed.

Your mom is adorable! (I love the cake too.)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

Love it - she looks nowhere close to 90! Must be all that baseball and God :) :)

Happy Birthday Julie's Mom!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Raquel said...

wow 90! she looks great!!! how fun and sounds like a great party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: