Sunday, May 27, 2007
food, food, and more food
I have been thinking about food a lot lately. It seems whenever I try and restrict my intake of food I become obsessed with it. I think about it more and I seem to crave things that I didn't really even care about the week before. Maybe I am just obsessed with it all the time. I really have no idea, but I am driving myself crazy thinking about all the places I want to go and eat. Feeling sorry for me yet? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Anyway, back to my point. Really, I swear, their is a point. When Military Mommy tagged me for this meme I felt extreme happiness. A reason to obsess about my favorite places to eat. After all, I definitely would not want to offend her by not participating. Here's how it works. We are to list our 5 favorite places to eat at our current locations. Yippee! I am more than happy to tell you.

1. Macaroni Grill. I LOVE Pasta. My favorites are Carmellas Chicken Rigatoni and the Pasta Milano. Though, I must say the pork chops are awesome. If you like pork chops you really must try them. I also love Macaroni Grill for the bread. I could eat several loafs all by myself.

2. Dafne's Greek Cafe: I love the chicken kabobs and rice. My 3 year old would eat this rice for every meal. They also do great catering and they will deliver for free.

3. McDonald's: Those of you who say you don't like it....I don't believe you. Why is their always that lonnnnng line at the drive thru. When I want some comfort food their is nothing like a cheeseburger or Big Mac to help me feel a little better. I know it is weird, but I just cant help loving McD's.

4. Magic Wok: My kids call this cheap Chinese. We love the chow mien and orange chicken. The Egg rolls and terriyaki chicken are also really good.

5. My house: I love my french toast, lasagna, spaghetti, and to many other things to list. If you are in town, call me. We will be happy to share.

As you can see I love food. It is a problem. I am tagging Trees growing in Sonshine, The Preachers Wife and God's Grace in Practice. If you love food too please participate. Leave me a comment letting me know when you write your post so we can all come and visit and find some more places to blow our diets at. (OK, just kidding.)

Labels:


  posted at 11:07 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

I love McDonald's too. Especially their winter special Mcrib sandwich. Oh yeah that makes me happy just thinking about it! :)

Also love Daphne's. Can I say I was the most shocked (regarding WW points) when I looked up their gyros? I will not even depress you by telling you how many points. But I'm sure their Kebabs are better because they are not the special pressed meat. :)

Thanks for playing. I too am obsessed with food right now. I think the "diet" makes it worse.

have a great sunday!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

Wow, I'm really going to have to think about it! I don't understand the McDonalds phobia either. There are some really bad McDonalds restaurants, but I have found that to be pretty localized.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: