Anyway, back to my point. Really, I swear, their is a point. When Military Mommy tagged me for this meme I felt extreme happiness. A reason to obsess about my favorite places to eat. After all, I definitely would not want to offend her by not participating. Here's how it works. We are to list our 5 favorite places to eat at our current locations. Yippee! I am more than happy to tell you.
1. Macaroni Grill. I LOVE Pasta. My favorites are Carmellas Chicken Rigatoni and the Pasta Milano. Though, I must say the pork chops are awesome. If you like pork chops you really must try them. I also love Macaroni Grill for the bread. I could eat several loafs all by myself.
2. Dafne's Greek Cafe: I love the chicken kabobs and rice. My 3 year old would eat this rice for every meal. They also do great catering and they will deliver for free.
3. McDonald's: Those of you who say you don't like it....I don't believe you. Why is their always that lonnnnng line at the drive thru. When I want some comfort food their is nothing like a cheeseburger or Big Mac to help me feel a little better. I know it is weird, but I just cant help loving McD's.
4. Magic Wok: My kids call this cheap Chinese. We love the chow mien and orange chicken. The Egg rolls and terriyaki chicken are also really good.
5. My house: I love my french toast, lasagna, spaghetti, and to many other things to list. If you are in town, call me. We will be happy to share.
As you can see I love food. It is a problem. I am tagging Trees growing in Sonshine, The Preachers Wife and God's Grace in Practice. If you love food too please participate. Leave me a comment letting me know when you write your post so we can all come and visit and find some more places to blow our diets at. (OK, just kidding.)