Sunday, December 21, 2008
Scene's From The Season
Paige is so excited about her pink Christmas tree for her room. Notice that she has a large stack of books next to her bed just like her parents. Must be hereditary.

She was very concerned that I was going to make her move her books to make room for the tree. She was very happy when they both fit.

She likes to play with the nativity. Last year I bought this little plastic set for her to play with. She kept chipping the animals ears off of my nice set from playing with them so much. Makes me smile when I look at all the chipped pieces. I think Jesus would smile to.

Hello! Hello! Jesus are you in there?


I love the little bottoms on the animals. What exactly does that say about me? On second thought, don't answer that.

Labels:


  posted at 10:20 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 5:02 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I love the pink Christmas tree too! Lovely picture especially of Paige. :)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You have to tell me where you got that nativity set....I am a nativity set freak!!! It is so cute.

I love Paige's pink tree. It suits her perfectly.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Workship said...

Paige is so precious! Great pictures. I agree about the nativity set - adorable!! My daughter would LOVE the animals and people! Cute tooshies definitely. Where did you find it?
I love the picture of your daughter leaning on her arm, looking at the nativity. Just so sweet.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Hi ladies,

I bought the plastic nativity set at a Bible Book Store last year. I think it was Behren's. If you have a Bible Book store near you you might check after Christmas because you know they will be discounted!!!

Good luck and Merry Christmas,
Julie

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Lori said...

How cute, and I love the pink tree!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: