Thursday, February 07, 2008
It's mine, All Mine
For the third time in what feels like as many months someone has broken the charger to my laptop. The kids just grab the cord and pull when they want to disconnect it. Why oh why will they not realize that when they do this the cord seperates from the very nice wires that actually talk to the computer and then MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CHARGE.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I will no longer be sharing my computer. I am ordering a new charger and it will be all MINE. The kids can fight over the other computer and beg and plead for just a moment but I will say NO. I am done being nice. It is costing me to much money.

That being said, I have really loved this week.

Well, other than the fact I have almost coughed up a lung due to all the conjestion in my chest.

Why you may ask have I loved this week? Politics. I love politics.

I have stayed up late into the night listening to all the arguing and heated discussions. I love love love it.

I know. I am strange.

I'm sure most of you had already figured that out a long time ago.

I'm off now to order a new charger on EBAY. I have commandered the kids computer until I can get mine back up and running.

I'm just nice like that.

  posted at 9:39 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

Oh, I love politics too! I hate that I love it though - it gets me too fired up! :) I can barely listen to the heated debates - it makes me too crazy!!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Julie;

Hope all is well...we too are praying over the political candidates and can't wait to see if 'ours' is in the office next.


Isn't ebay addicting? So fun and just a click away!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: