Friday, September 14, 2007
Another Mercedez Driver and a Sweet Friend
This morning I was sitting in the driveway of the kids school waiting to turn right onto a busy street when the car behind me SLAMMED into my bumper. My head was jerked around pretty good and the bumper needs some work, other than that we are OK. When I exited my car and saw that the driver had a Mercedes I let out a silent groan. What is it with me and women who drive Mercedes lately?

If you drive a Mercedes please don't take offense. I am sure you are a perfectly wonderful person. It just seems that THOSE cars and myself have not been getting along very well lately.

I have been sitting around pouting all day. I wanted to clean my house from top to bottom today. However, the fact that I cant bend my head to the right without it being very uncomfortable has kind of slowed me down a little. I was feeling annoyed.

So, I decided to take a little break and see what was going on in the blogosphere this afternoon. I clicked over to my sweet friend Kelli's site to find out she is in the hospital. Kelli needs a kidney transplant very badly and has been fighting off infections and all manner of other things lately. To say she has had more than her fair share of trials lately would be an understatement.

Through it all she is always upbeat and trusting in God to get her through.

It made me disgusted with myself for moaning and groaning over my little old stiff neck.

If you get a minute will you please go and leave a comment for sweet (and very bored) Kelli. I know she and her family would much appreciate any prayers and encouragement you can give them.

Labels: ,


  posted at 5:18 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Julie- I'm so glad that you weren't seriously hurt. I'm sorry you're in pain though and will be praying.

You need to get a big bubble and put it around your car. Seriously *wink*

Thanks for all your prayers sweet friend.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I'm glad you were not seriously injured. Sounds like some whiplash, though. I did something like that pushing a baby out, if you can believe that! I couldn't put any weight (including my head) on my neck for DAYS.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Yesterday must have been the day for accidents. I was in a fender-bender, too, and it was my fault. :( I don't have a Mercedez though, and neither did the other driver.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

You do seem to have a history with that car.

So sorry to hear about your friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: