Sunday, February 11, 2007
hot diggity dog

Here is the winner of the best Christmas gift for 2006. During little league season I work in the snack bar quite a bit. All of my boys love the way the hot dogs taste after being cooked in the snack shack hot dog maker. I would much rather throw a few dogs on the BBQ but they love the way the hot dogs taste after being steamed. I was so excited when I found this at Walmart while shopping online. I bought it for my middle son as a kind of joke, but the joke was on me, he loves it. The steamer holds eight regular sized dogs and the buns go in the compartment at the top to get warm and toasty. Several times recently when we have been pressed for time one or two of the kids have offered to make dinner. Out comes the hot dog machine, fries are put in the oven, and some fruit is cut up. Like magic dinner is made. OK, mom love love loves this. I may have to start looking now for my next big gift for 2007. Maybe a pasta maker???? Any ideas?

Labels:


  posted at 9:33 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: