Sunday, February 22, 2009
Lego Explosion
We have a huge bucket of Lego's that have been collected over the past 12 years.



Zach, who is now 17, started the collection when he was 5 and his siblings have been adding to it ever since.

Paige loved playing with the big duplo blocks but had been asking to play with the big bucket of little Lego's for some time. I gave it to her and she quickly started digging through it looking for pieces.



She really liked all the little star wars figures that had been collected over the years.

Both Samantha and Garrett decided to help her sort through all the pieces and organize them a little.



We found some really fun stuff. I got on eBay to see how much some of these sets were selling for. I was shocked at how much you could get for one little star wars guy.

I don't have the heart to sell any of it though.



After all, we need Chewbacca to watch over the Star Wars fairy princess castle.

It just wouldn't be the same without him.

Labels:


  posted at 12:00 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 4:43 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I remember when my brother sold his legos at a yard sale. I always wondered why he sold them.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger LISA said...

Hey Julie! I've been wondering how you're doing!!!Hopefully soon I'll have my computer at home again!! I miss keeping up with you!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Ha! I love it! You better hang on to all those. When you get your "new" kiddos they are going to love them!!!!

And don't think I haven't scoured e-bay for prices on some of the toys my mom has kept over the years! We are sitting on a landmine! But, the kids love playing with them....:)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Ha -- that looks like our playroom every day -- Lego-mania! (And I know what you mean about how valuable they are, I had to buy a few choice Star Wars Legos on ebay for Christmas -- ouch!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: