Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The Cost of Being Comfortable
I have a bad habit.

In the evening when I am laying on the couch after a long day, feeling tired and not wanting to go upstairs and change into my comfy lounging clothes, I will just start taking off cumbersome clothing one by one.

And stuffing the items into the couch.

Kind of like the kids do with wrappers.

It seems one day while I was occupied elsewhere and the children were suppose to be picking up, someone found an unmentionable in the couch cushion.

The silliness of the moment was to much for the kids to resist.

I found these pictures on my camera a few days ago.



Kind of scary, huh?

Some of the others were even scarier. Lets just say they had a good time with this one.

Mom will not be stuffing anything into the couch anymore. She is cured of her laziness!

p.s. The item in question is stuffed full of toilet paper, I just wanted to let you know in case you thought I might be Dolly Parton's twin sister.

  posted at 2:08 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Qtpies7 said...

LOL I won't ask WHY you would take the bra off in the living room, hehe. My boys wouldn't do that, they are grossed out by touching mom's unmentionables, hehe.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

Oh my!!! These are good pictures for his future bachelor party...

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

Oh that is HILARIOUS!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

So funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: