Monday, October 20, 2008
Honey For My Heart
Today I have no errands to run, nothing that needs my attention outside of our home. I am staying in my pj's all day and puttering around the house. This is my most favorite thing to do.

I have so many little projects that I just can't seem to get to, and today I am determined to finish some of them.

I had a dream last night that we got a call from our adoption agency saying they had two children for us. I woke up in a panic. My house is sooo not ready for little ones. We seriously have to baby proof again.

Today we were doing our science lessons and learning about air pressure and why birds can fly. We did a really fun experiment and I was explaining why it worked and what it meant. Samantha looks at me and says, "Mom, that was a really fun lesson but it is hard to take you seriously, like you are a REAL teacher when you are standing their in your pajama's".

Oh well, you just can't please everyone.

I, on the other hand, thought it was a fabulous day all around.

Hope yours was good to!

Labels: , ,


  posted at 2:55 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 6:15 PM, Blogger McAngie said...

How cute! I'd love to stay in my pj's all day!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Then maybe the students need to stop waking up and getting dressed every morning! :)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Missy said...

I think PJs all day are great!! And I have left the house in them (I think we have emailed about this situation already) lol!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I love pj's too. Such a funny comment from your daughter.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I love (and need) those days, too!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Gang's Momma! said...

What a co-inky-dink! I spent most of the day in my jammies, as it was a planned stay at home day with Li'l Empress. She's much happier when we go out at least for a little while every day, but that wears me out and I needed to chill. I cleaned the microwave, cleaned the coffee maker, made a nice dinner AND dessert, and watched Matt. And The View. Which just ticked me off, but now I'm rambling!

Alas, had to finally shower and dress when Empress finally fell asleep at 1 - couldn't stand myself anymore :)

Glad you had a great day! Your daughter's comment made me LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: