Saturday, May 05, 2007
Tag!
I got tagged this week for a meme by Irene and Lori. Thanks girls. Sounds like fun.

Here’s how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here we go....

1. My favorite color is pink. I wear pink all the time. I have a collection of pink baseball hats to wear on days when I either did not have time to blow dry my hair or it is just a bad hair day, which lets be honest, is most days.

2. I was afraid of the dark until I was 25. My husband would travel some earlier in our marriage. I hated to be alone at night, I would sleep with all the lights on. Even when he was home I wanted a light on in the hall at night. I think one of my children may have inherited this from me. I am sorry.

3. I always wanted to have eight kids.

4. I like to stay up late a couple of nights a week just to be alone with my thoughts. I love to watch CNN or old movies or just read a book or magazine.

5. I love big breakfasts full of carbs. Pancakes, french toast, hash browns, cinnamon rolls. I love it all. Bacon too. You must have bacon.

6. I love days when I can stay home and putter around the house all day without having to go anywhere.

7. I can't sing, not a note, but I love to anyway. I sing my heart off in church, while doing housework, and in the shower. I would love to have a beautiful voice.

Well, that's all about me. I am tagging Lori, Rhonda, Jenny, Cakes, Military Mommy, and Crissybug.

Have Fun!

Labels:


  posted at 8:12 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

These were very interesting! I will totally play along. I'll let you know when I get it posted up this week. :) Thanks for the tag.

Michelle

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

I can relate to the fear of the dark and the big breakfasts!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Thanks Julie - I'm looking forward to posting this. Ah - my first tag. Hooray!

I'm the same with your 1, 5, 6 and 7.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Crissybug said...

Thanks for the tag. I am working on mine and will let you know when I post it!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Military Mommy said...

I finally got mine up. :) Thanks for your patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: