Here’s how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Here we go....
1. My favorite color is pink. I wear pink all the time. I have a collection of pink baseball hats to wear on days when I either did not have time to blow dry my hair or it is just a bad hair day, which lets be honest, is most days.
2. I was afraid of the dark until I was 25. My husband would travel some earlier in our marriage. I hated to be alone at night, I would sleep with all the lights on. Even when he was home I wanted a light on in the hall at night. I think one of my children may have inherited this from me. I am sorry.
3. I always wanted to have eight kids.
4. I like to stay up late a couple of nights a week just to be alone with my thoughts. I love to watch CNN or old movies or just read a book or magazine.
5. I love big breakfasts full of carbs. Pancakes, french toast, hash browns, cinnamon rolls. I love it all. Bacon too. You must have bacon.
6. I love days when I can stay home and putter around the house all day without having to go anywhere.
7. I can't sing, not a note, but I love to anyway. I sing my heart off in church, while doing housework, and in the shower. I would love to have a beautiful voice.
Well, that's all about me. I am tagging Lori, Rhonda, Jenny, Cakes, Military Mommy, and Crissybug.