Tuesday, April 03, 2007
the room is spinning and I am whinning about it
Yesterday morning while trying to run around the house and pick up from the messy tornado that always seems to come through on the weekends I noticed I was feeling a little weak. By 2:30 when I was getting ready to leave for my sons high school baseball game the room was spinning. Never wanting to be one to miss out on any fun I did what most mom's do. I ignored it. This is really not such a good idea. By the time I drove to his game, got my chair out of the car, and walked the half mile to the field, I was feeling as if I might pass out at any moment. Luckily my 13 year old was there to prop me up. By the time the game was over I could not lie to myself anymore. I was sick. Everyone I knew had the flu. I was feeling quite superior that Mr. Flu seemed to have just skipped right on over me. Yeah, I should have known better.

Last night I layed on the couch feeling achy and just overall yucky. While cruising through the TV channels I came across the first episode of the new Bachelor . Did any of you see this? I was laughing my head off at the 22 year old girl who thought she was "all that" and then didn't get a rose. Can you believe that she stormed out of the rose ceremony? What about the girl that got so drunk she fell off of her chair??? I could not believe how some of the girls were embarrassing themselves on National television. I was laughing one minute and in shock the next. The Bachelor seemed genuinely nice (as much as you can tell from TV) and he seemed to pick the girls that kept a lower profile. Many of them seemed like very nice young ladies. I am sure the producers of the show weren't quite as thrilled. Some of the girls that didn't get a rose would have been great TV.

Well, back to the couch. The room is beginning to spin again. I wonder whats on TV tonight???

Labels:


  posted at 4:26 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hope you're feeling better today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: