Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Who Parks Their Car In There Anyway?
Today I was cleaning my room and Paige (5) told me she would go and pick up her room too.

Great, I thought. Another little girl who likes to clean.

I walked past her room about five minutes later and was pleasantly surprised to find all her stuffed animals and other toys off the floor. The floor was completely picked up.

However, I didn't see them stacked anywhere around the room.

"Paige" I asked "Where are all your things".

"In the garage" she tells me.

"The garage"?

She points to her closet.

I open it up and out tumbles every item that had been sprawled across her bedroom floor five minutes before.

"Paige" I asked again "Why didn't you put your things away where they are suppose to go".

"My room was a mess so I put everything in my garage" she replied.

Something tells me this little girl has heard her mommy yelling at the other kids to "Just throw it in the garage" when we have been in a rush to pick up and company was coming over.

I guess she thought the same technique could work in her own room.

Pretty smart, I guess.

Labels:


  posted at 8:55 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

That's hilarious! AND very smart!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger missy said...

My husband does the exact same thing. If you could see his garage, it would shock you!

If I throw one thing out there, he says THAT'S the reason its such a mess. Umm hmm. You just keep telling yourself that, buddy.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rosie : ) said...

Too precious. :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said...

That is too TOO funny!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: