Saturday, April 14, 2007
someone special
I have been lurking for a while over at Especially Heather. I have found Heather's blog to be funny, interesting and inspirational. Inspirational has taken on a whole new meaning in the past few days. In the past few days Heather has discovered she has a brain tumor. She has expressed the vast emotions she is feeling beautifully in her recent entries. You will be blessed beyond measure if you go on over and visit her and maybe leave her some kind words.

Boomama is having a love in of sorts for Heather this next Wednesday. You will be able to contribute financially to Heather and her family if you so chose. If you are unable to give financially I know Heather would appreciate your prayers just as much. You can click on the "For Heather" link in my side bar for more information.

Please keep Heather and her family in your prayers. She is a mom with three young children, much like many of us. I believe my faith can carry me through any trials but the thought of my children having to suffer brings me to my knees. I have cried many tears thinking about this over the past few days and can only imagine the emotions Heather is going through.

I do not understand why this wonderful young woman has to face this trial. However, I do know that we serve a God where all things are possible. Heather most certainly can be healed. I know God has chosen Heather for a very special purpose because it is evident that she is a very special person.

  posted at 5:06 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 5:39 PM, Blogger 99% Bachelor said...

wow what a blog...
I never seen blog like this..
very good effort..
well done.

I think little is mine too..
99% Bachelor

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Julie,
I've been following Heather's testimony as well too. Thank you for posting, so more can 1)pray 2)be blessed by her testimony!

Many blessings to you!
~Sharon~

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Julie- Thank you for this nice post. Heather designed my blog and, though I've never met her, I feel like I know her. My heart aches for her and her family. She is so full of faith and I hope that everyone reading will go to her blog and read her testimony.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hi Julie,
You have won a prize on my blog, I can't seem to find your e-mail on your blog to contact you, can you e-mail me at foldinglaundry@gmail.com?

THANK YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: