Thursday, December 28, 2006
Santa was very Bad
I have an addiction. One that my family has accepted though I am sure it is hard for them. I am a bookaholic. Santa placed three books into my stocking this Christmas. Not just any three books, but a trilogy. Anyone knows that putting this kind of temptation into the hands of someone with my severe problem could be potentially dangerous for all those living with them.

When I pulled the books out the children all looked at each other with knowing eyes. They knew that once the reading began all other activity in the house would cease. Laundry would pile up, meals would be late, they would be ignored, their mother would turn into one of those Mothers.

I am sorry Dear Children. I will seek help. Just as soon as I finish the third book.

  posted at 9:11 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cakes said...

so funny! This is totally me! So what is the trilogy?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Julie said...

The trilogy is by Nora Roberts. The first book is called Morrigans Cross. I am embarrased to say that I am now on the third book. Thanks for commenting.

Julie

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Janis Rodgers said...

This is completely me as well. They know at the library that I will not read part of a series unless I can check out the entire series. Then I get immersed in it. What is wrong with that? I will see help right after I finish this book.... Blessings to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: