Monday, November 13, 2006
A Very late Halloween Post!
Something strange is going on with my camera, it is not taking very good pictures lately and I was having a hard time getting pictures downloaded. Oh no, I might just have to go out and buy a new one, I have been searching online for deals. If anyone knows of a really great, not out of this world expensive, camera please let me know.

Here is the front of our house with all of the pumpkins on the porch. Samantha and Garrett made Halloween sugar cookies for their friends who were coming over that evening. I think they had more fun making the dough and eating it than actually decorating the cookies.


Paige was adorable as a bumble bee, Samantha was Elizabeth Swan in her wedding dress from Pirates of the Caribbean, Garrett was a Ninja, Tyler was an 80's guy with a crazy afro, and Zach was Bill Clinton (he had the mask and it looked freaky, Paige was afraid of him). I didn't seem to get any pictures of the boys in their costumes. Zachary had several of his friends from high school over and Tyler had several of his junior high friends over. I guess I forgot to tackle them and have them pose for pictures. I am sure they were very disappointed.

We had a house full and it was loads of fun as usual (plus the kids got lots of great yummy candy!)




Paige's favorite treat were all the suckers she got in her bag. The other kids had to hide theirs or they knew she would swipe them. She insisted on sleeping with all of them, and as she was so tired by the end of the night, I let her (to avoid the inevitable screaming I am so tired tantrum). I had every intention of going into her room and taking them out of her hand once she fell asleep. I forgot. When she woke up they were all still firmly planted in her hand. Of course most of them had been sticking to her hair all night, that was a real joy to deal with at 7:00am while trying to get children ready for school. My own fault.

  posted at 8:26 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You have a beautiful family and I look forward to reading your posts! Thanks so much for visiting me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: