Friday, November 03, 2006
Look out world here I come!
Ok, you all know I have a phobia for the computer but I have decided to leave my comfort zone and enter the world of bloggers. For the past few months I have discovered that their is a whole world out their full of fun and interesting people. Women like me with lots of children, lots of opinions, lots of laundry and most of all lots of blessings.

I have visions of my family being so proud of my bravery for branching out and getting a new and updated hobby. Unfortunately, then it will happen! My children will realize that I intend to talk about our family and life on this site and they will be appalled. Sorry kids, you said mommy needed to get a life, and I am really tired of my 2nd grader knowing more about computers than I do. So, I intend to learn and have some fun doing it.

I hope to meet new friends, stay in contact with others, and help keep my extended family updated on the goings on in our neck of the woods.

I cannot make any promises on how exciting this site will be (after all I am a beginner) but come along on the ride with me and I am sure we can have some fun and laughs along the way.

  posted at 9:04 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
About Me...

Name:
Julie


I am a spontaneous, out going, daughter of the King, who is married to a wonderful guy who is a quiet, shy, non-spontaneous, scientist who also loves the Lord. Truly a match made in heaven! We fight and argue, love and laugh, every single day. I am passionate about orphan care and love to tell our story to anyone who will listen. This blog is dedicated to that journey.

My Complete Profile


Cast Of Charachters



Me and Samantha (13)


Tyler (16) with Grandpa and Grandma


Hubby and Zach (18) at a game


Garrett (11) and Paige (6)


Waiting for a court date!


The Gang


Jo Jo


Sydney


Mr. Fluffy Bottoms

People I Love To Visit

Blessed By Adoption

Homeschooling Friends

Words To Live By
"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
~Psalm 127
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27



Add Snippets to your site


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


Family-Friendly Blog



Clicks


Kidsites2_copy


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

Recent Entries

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: